Monday, November 10, 2008

The Masterpiece


Saturday night was our Boy Scout cake auction and soup dinner. I got this great idea, since I am a leader that I to should make a cake. ( I am a stay at home Dad and all) ha ha!! This cake only took me about 2.5 days to make. Between watching my boys and one of Rayses friend on Friday.and trying to keep the house up to par! Anyway my cake was not just any plain cake it was filled with strawberries. I always have to make things a little harder on my self than I think it will be. I guess that is what makes it fun. My cake was sold for the most( not that I am bragging or any thing). I am starting to get a little sad cause Daddy Day Care is almost over. I start back to work this week.:(

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hayley, that cake looks great. I'm sad we missed it this year. I hope it was fun and lucrative for everyone. Natalie K

~The Big Sky Bunch~ said...

hey uncle hayley your cake is awesome. i really miss you guys a lot and cant wait to see that knew baby of yours he is getting so big already feel like only just yesterday i looked at your blog and you had just brought him home. well cant wait to see you guys.. love ya lots lacy